The Donor Ministries Team seeks to care for and serve the supporters of Samaritan’s Purse. We manage all supporter data carefully and conscientiously, recognising our supporters trust and faith in us to steward their gifts carefully. We seek to handle supporter’s queries, donations, resource orders, prayer requests and contact preferences with understanding and grace.
We are looking for temporary full-time staff to be employed as representatives for our Donor Ministries team at our Head Office in Buckhurst Hill: to process donations and data on our database, and also to respond to donors’ queries by phone, email and post. Starting as soon as possible and ending 22 December 2017 with the possibility of extending into the New Year. Hourly rate: £ 9 -11 per hour, with a completion bonus at the end of the contract. Close proximity to Central Line.
You will need to have:
- Experience in data entry preferred, knowledge of Raiser’s Edge desirable, although full training will be given.
- Intermediate experience in Excel with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in an office team environment
- A keen eye for detail with accurate keyboarding skills
- Confidence to work independently
- Good administrative skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Due to the nature and/or context of this post the successful candidate will need to be a committed Christian able to fully commit to our Statement of Faith.
ALL applicants are required to submit a completed application form. Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews may commence prior to the advert closing date.
Closing date for applications: 11th October 2017.Temporary Donor Ministries Representative Person SpecificationTemporary Donor Ministries Representative Application Form