IT Manager required for this Global Christian Charity in our Buckhurst Hill offices based in Greater London.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to manage the day to day IT operations of the UK headquarters for the Evangelical Charities of Samaritans Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
There is a requirement for the job holder to have a personal commitment to the Christian faith as functions within this role will require knowledge and personal experience of the Christian faith.
The IT Manager role for Samaritan’s Purse (SP) and Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BG) blends strategic planning and execution. You will be responsible for identifying and driving holistic IT initiatives. In most IT projects, you will also be required to roll up your sleeves and execute the deliverables. You will manage a small team of IT resources. This role will liaise with SP and BG international headquarters IT staff to complete strategic initiatives.
You will be a personable and effective communicator who is able to build strong relationships at all levels. In addition your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Holistic and Strategic IT visioning and execution
- Project Management
- Internally generated projects
- Strategic IHQ Initiatives
- Security, Risk and Compliance Management
- Data Management and Governance
- IT Budgeting
- Application Management
- Infrastructure and Operations Management
- IHQ IT Liaison
- This position has direct reports
- Up to three weeks per year (some international travel required)
- Strong project management experience
- Strong data management experience
- 7+ years IT management experience
- Blend of hardware and software management
- Working knowledge of GDPR compliance
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to be a committed evangelical Christian and able to fully commit to the organisation’s Christian Ethos.
Please apply by submitting your CV & Covering Letter in the form below.